Friday, June 24, 2016

22 June, Wednesday

Texting is a pain... God... Miss old good auto correct. But I love an excuse to call people. Now I just leave voice messages :D And.... I took the time to write a long message and press the button to erase and it was all gone... I was shaking my Punkt, but nothing...
But for socializing, it helps a lot! :) I don't look at my phone, and not even taking photos of my food :D
I love the reactions I am getting from people and how complicated people finding that I am using non - smartphone. They still try to send me Whatssup and get angry why I am not answering facebook messages...
Boy, I went to the date with finding it really cool, (he is a keeper) and have done 6 months without smartphone. It sounds like AA... :D How long could you go?
Burgers with Punkt... 

1 comment: