Wednesday, June 22, 2016

19 June, Sunday

After having a super hangover on Saturday, sleeping almost all day Sunday was the day for changes.
I have charged my Punkt day before and it was just one thing to do... Move my Sim Card. That was easy.
I deleted apps like facebook and messenger from my smartphone but left Whatsapp and IInstagram.  Felt really good. :)
Peace, quiet and Zen...
Not feeling guilty not working on Instagram, as I am doing social media for Appcessories and knowing that no one gonna message or call open my eyes.
I got a WhatsApp to meet my friend and I grab my Punkt and run out.(later he was informed that it is just SMS and calls from now on) Later realize that not a single phone number was on my phone. :) So as we sit down in the pub, I had to run in the rain to get my flatmate. And also, everyone was saying that I had a calculator, not a phone :D
As I am a single lady I got one hot bartender phone number(I still don't know if he is gay or not, but it is not about it). And later that night I was writing my first SMS.... And as you probably see, I am dyslexic and missed a dam spell check... :( So my messages now is really short and to the point. :D
And I love the sound of the wolf! Love it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment