Wednesday, June 22, 2016

21 June. Tuesday

Designers understand thing better. They were so excited to see my new Punkt phone. :) But still reaction was like the last time - is that a calculator? And my phone had a little photoshoot.
Later that day, that day we went out for lunch. And the first time I got to the point what I was waiting for. After we placed on order everyone got their phones. And I was just looking around, being isolated in reality :D
I got few SMS, from friends and my co-worker hates my Woolf sound. But her iPhone is buzzing ever 5 min... So, hard life for her :D
Later on the way back home, I give my first call. And guess who... Yes... Hot bartender. And he picked up!!!! :) What is really nice to hear him laughing and have 3 min conversation. We might be meeting on Sunday :P
And it was the day I cheated on my Punkt, as I gave my phone number for one of the comedy performers we were watching that night. When I got back home, I looked for his name. And he had already found me on facebook... So I wrote 2 facebook messages... :( Sorry Punkt...

3 comments:

  1. exciting Sunday awaiting ha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he... did not expect to get readers so quickly... :D Yes... Let see what will happen.

    ReplyDelete